View Single Post
Old 11-19-2019, 05:12 PM   #8
dvir10
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: Is the game really easy this year?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyotoCarl
Are you trying to play simulation basketball or just arcade?
You are shooting over 50% from the field and 95% in free throws. Maybe you should adjust the sliders a bit so you get a more accurate percentage. That means you probably miss more and the playing field gets more even.

The sliders that are by default in the game is not always ideal for everyone's playstyle, so if you want it to be competitive you need to adjust them. It's not 2K's fault if you find the game easy, that's why there are sliders.
i don't have a problem with my field goal percentage, i move the ball well and getting great looks. my problem with the game is that the cpu sucks!!! player tendencies for cpu are off, playcalling is also broken for cpu and it's getting really bad shots, cpu doesn't post at all even with bigs like Embiid. if 2k fix this then i'll have more challenge.
scoring 110 points on 10 min quarter is legit, while getting only 77 by the opponent is not, specially while playing on HOF.
i play this game since 2k1 so take my word that i don't need you to explain to me what the sliders do...