Old 11-19-2019, 09:51 PM   #541
Ren The Conqueror
Gaming Avenger

Ren The Conqueror's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 20 / The All Madden Project / Offline CFM / User vs. CPU Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcern2323
I just got beat 27-24 using the Saints against the Seahawks in Seattle. I am so up in the air as to whether or not to use QB edits cuz without them I am having some really great games. I almost want to say -5 would be perfect for the CPU QB edits although I think I will plug along through this season with the Saints since I won my first two games and had a blast in this one. For anyone looking for great competitive sliders with 1.18 these are dialed in!!!!
I haven’t been doing the QB rating edits... I don’t think we need them any longer.

Some games you may get torched though if you’re not careful or if you make bad calls... other games, you won’t... That’s the beauty of this set... you get that “on any given Sunday” feel.

Flacco went 10-16 on me in my opener, but had an inflated YPA (12.8) due to a 92 yard TD to Sutton bc of a blown assignment on my part. I lost 36-13 because I wasn’t fully dialed in. There was no AM cheese - I simply failed to capitalize on multiple occasions; I only turned it over once, which occurred at the end of the game when it was well out of reach. You need to play full throttle in these games.

Thanks for the compliment!

MLB The Show 19 (PS5)
NBA Live 19 (PS5)
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Madden NFL 11 (PS3)

Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/ren_the_conqueror
Advertisements - Register to remove