Old 12-20-2019, 05:31 AM   #170
tyler28
MVP

tyler28's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: TD All Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by reMicXz
Question to those that play with abilities off. Would you say the game plays better or worse than end cycle Madden 19? Going to test it out but wanted some opinions

As much as i like abilities i feel as if sometimes they just get in the way in terms of forcing an outcome that might not have been and on All Madden the CPUs ability usage is FAR more effective than the users. I've seen things such as Julio Jones and Hopkins zoned and losing 50/50 balls due to canned animations and more likely DDA tuning. this was regardless of slider set used. to be honest i'm not even sure what base set i have running right now.

Reason i ask is because i stopped playing Madden 19 in January or so and ran it by accident and said why not ill play a game in one of my many franchises. and the game felt so fluid (still had its problems) but user control was way better. User AI pass coverage was still bad but overall the game just felt more playable.
Your assessment of SA is spot on and the reason i dont play with them on.

I will say in my opinion madden 20 is much better gameplay and overall than 19.

Ive played a ton of games with them SA off. Actually, i turned them off fairly quickly as i saw the problems. Ive pretty much been plating with them off since ootb.

Madden 20 is a solid game and the best on ps4. I stopped playing 19 early on so i cant give an evaluation as to where 19 ended up at but it was pretty bad and unplayable for me. I dont have that issue with 20. Ive been playing it a ton.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk