Old 12-24-2019, 12:11 PM   #611
Ren The Conqueror
Gaming Avenger

Ren The Conqueror's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 20 / The All Madden Project / Offline CFM / User vs. CPU Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcern2323
Hey quick question Ren if I drop the Cpu Int what slider should i up to counter it cpu pass react or pass covg???
Hey!

That's a trial and error thing...

If you drop CPU INT to say, 5, you may want to bump up CPU PDRT and coverage by 5 clicks each, as a starting point.

From there, let the games tell you if you need more or less in terms of CPU pass defense.

Word of warning... there are a lot of ebbs and flows in Madden 20. More than I have seen in prior iterations. You can still see trends over the course of a few games, which can be 'fixed' via slider alterations, but the game as a whole needs a season's worth of games as a legitimate sample size. Maybe even two...

It goes back to my general theme: get it close to what you want, and live with it. Don't chase too hard for finite stats or specific animations. It's very easy to fall down a rabbit-hole in the slider world, and then the immersion is all but gone.

Madden 20 can be extremely immersive if you let it. This is coming from a guy that hadn't finished a full keeper season since Madden 16 (April / May 2016). I finished my first keeper franchise season in Madden 20, just a few days ago...

MLB The Show 19 (PS5)
NBA Live 19 (PS5)
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Madden NFL 11 (PS3)

Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/ren_the_conqueror
Advertisements - Register to remove