View Single Post
Old 01-05-2020, 07:50 PM   #1
Vanilla_Gorilla
Rookie

Vanilla_Gorilla's Arena

OVR: 0
Inaccurate Throws

Admittedly, I liked this concept this year. I like the idea of pressure actually affecting the throws and having to be more meticulous about your pocket presence and stance.

But this concept was so poorly executed this year and honestly, laughably bad.

The “inaccurate” throws aren’t even close to mimicking reality. I watch as Joe Flacco throws the ball towards the receiver it’s “inaccurate” so I’m expecting a ball that’s low, or slightly out of reach, or high. Ya know, something you see every football game.

Lol. The ball leaves Flacco’s hand and immediately turns 45 degrees and goes into the turf 5 yards to the right. So much for ball physics.

I roll out with Flacco and no one’s around him, I see the slant coming open downfield, so I stop, a solid second or 2 goes by while Flacco isn’t moving, he throws a wildly inaccurate pass because apparently he was “On the Run” even though replayed showed he was literally a statue for about a whole 2 seconds.

I actually really like this Madden but they seriously need more testing and development time on these concepts before they throw them into a fully priced $60 product.
Advertisements - Register to remove