View Single Post
Old 01-09-2020, 05:05 PM   #11
Tuscaloosa
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Finally getting bored. How do I make the game fun again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZN30
How does the game play with respect to realism with default sliders? It's been so long since I've used those.

The 2 most important things for me is:
1. Realism in gameplay
2. CPU ability

Madden 04 was challenging when LBs could leap 6 feet into the air to knock down or intercept a pass, but it wasn't very realistic.

It would be fun to see a defense just clamp down on me in the 2nd half, or an offense catch fire and score in 5 plays, rather than suck and just convert 3rd downs 6x on a drive.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Operation Sports mobile app
Great on both counts, IMO. Those are the most important things to me, as well. As long as you go with Fatigue Off, default is great. If you try and leave it on, default will be just as bad, if not worse, than any slider set with it on. The only things that are unrealistic, to me, are USER & CPU completion percentages/success and the rate of interceptions, particularly with the CPU. That's why the only minor adjustments that I have made from default are in those areas. True default is still a lot of fun, but you and the CPU will be at about 75-85% in completions, quite consistently, and if you try to level that out on your end by taking some chances and throwing 50/50 jump balls, you'll be picked off way too often. Those are the only issues that I felt the need to make adjustments for.
Advertisements - Register to remove