View Single Post
Old 01-09-2020, 09:39 PM   #25
SHADOW_UFCMMA
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: UFC 4 trailer on 6 January on CES 2020?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaari
Yeah I didn't expect we'd be waiting this long to hear anything. Really did imagine the ball would be rolling by now. Really want to play a MMA game again.
same here but honestly every month that goes by i feel better because i know they are taking longer to better the game (shout out to the devs and the people who are involved).At the same time we are all living in the now, and most of us really want to just hop on a ps4/xbox and play ufc4.But i understand why the came wont come any time really soon but my question is why wont they say anything about it or leak a image or 2? I understand why most people who are waiting for this game to drop are way more patient then i am. But for me personally i don't find no games fun like mma/boxing games. i don't put no more hours on my ps4 like i did a year ago and 95% of that was ufc 3. i rarely go on the ps4 and when i do i play ufc 3 only. but game burnout is a thing. and when your consistently playing a game over and over everyday... then its just a matter of time before you do not get that satisfaction, Or have that hunger anymore for that game, Almost simaler to how when a real life fighter gets a belt defends it a bunch of times and loses that hunger and gets bored in a way, or a high level fighter whose smoking everyone just gets bored. I remember a ufc fighter said something similar to that he was bored of beating everyone. But don't hold me to that quote.
Advertisements - Register to remove