View Single Post
Old 01-09-2020, 10:47 PM   #29
aholbert32
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44
Re: UFC 4 trailer on 6 January on CES 2020?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHADOW_UFCMMA
If the devs leaked a pic of conor or Donald i will be satisfied, not because im afraid the game wont come out in all or wont come out for ps4, but because i will have something to look forward to everyday, and it will keep my hype levels up. as if right now my hype levels are slowly declining it was at 100% now its at 94%. im not joking you guys probably wont take me serious after what i just said but i am being honest.In no way shape or form would i be frustrated. ANYTHING is EVERYTHING at this point.
What if the still or clip made the game look bad though?

This is the 3rd time I've watched this team develop a UFC game and Ill tell you this:

IMO, the game only looks good when EA is close to announcing the game. I've played versions of this serious that were bug filled with glitches, freezes and graphical bugs. I've seen and played versions of the game where features were half complete or not usable at all.

If EA isnt dropping info its usually for a good reason and it usually means the game isnt ready for primetime yet.

With that said, I get the frustration. You guys know nothing about the game and just want a morsel of info. I wish I could give it to you but hopefully EA will announce something soon and we can all get our hype levels up.