View Single Post
Old 01-09-2020, 11:24 PM   #30
SHADOW_UFCMMA
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: UFC 4 trailer on 6 January on CES 2020?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
What if the still or clip made the game look bad though?

This is the 3rd time I've watched this team develop a UFC game and Ill tell you this:

IMO, the game only looks good when EA is close to announcing the game. I've played versions of this serious that were bug filled with glitches, freezes and graphical bugs. I've seen and played versions of the game where features were half complete or not usable at all.

If EA isnt dropping info its usually for a good reason and it usually means the game isnt ready for primetime yet.

With that said, I get the frustration. You guys know nothing about the game and just want a morsel of info. I wish I could give it to you but hopefully EA will announce something soon and we can all get our hype levels up.
Very good point. what you are saying is true. i guess i was just thinking from a fans pov. Btw im not really frustrated (my fault if i came off that way.) its more so i am desperate and see if us players can crack a code or figure something out about ufc4.hahahaha you said we can all get our hype levels up. that was a good one caught me right on the button there ����������