View Single Post
Old 01-25-2020, 11:15 PM   #39
khaliib
MVP

OVR: 19
Re: M20: Generated Player Only CFM

Because this reverts SS back to 70 & 80, I did a trial of “0” XP Sliders since draftees come in rated in the 70’s, allowing the SS the ability to trigger if they have the SS Trait.

Was very surprised to see that the XP is not needed with this.

I’ve done a “Scrub” roster (Xbox1) that I will upload that allows all players except 1 kicker to be scrubbed out with just a 10yr Sim.

I started my CFM with about 8 total 80 OVR’s (driven heavily by AWR Rating) which is like 90 OVR in current versions.

Using the Threshold info that’s available, I bumped some players “positional” ratings to the “Elite Threshold (90)” and wow!!!
- the highest I’ve seen any rookies positional rating is 87

Because most generated positional ratings range 60-70’s, a 90+ can provide a 20+ pt Delta difference which makes that particular skill vividly seen during gameplay.

Playing with the original non-updated Madden which brings scrambling QB’s and juking RB’s back, I tested raising various AI RB’s Elusiveness, Spin, Juke along with Break Tackle to “90” and yeah, an Elite “skill” is definitely represented under AI usage.

Did the same with some AI LB’s Play Rec and happy to see that they actually attack the LOS/gaps on runs instead of waiting to get blocked.

Editing some WR’s Break Tackle to “90” really gives value to WR Screens and 1-on-1 Tackle attempts and adds another layer because a large Delta is created making these players difficult to bring down on the outside.

Overall it’s nice to see that “90” can be used to further tailor a players skillset and further differentiate them, even without having a SS Ability.

Back to some more testing!!!
- QB’s & Returners are up