View Single Post
Old 02-15-2020, 07:38 AM   #15
That Ragdoll Guy
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: MartialMind and UD3

Im not quoting @Zombie now cause then we gonna get 10 pages of quotes in this thread. lol

You gotta read the full sentence: UFC 3s striking is bomb no question about it, but everything beside the new striking and movement at the same time system, is not good enough for a PS 4 generation.

then Im counting down half of the issues top of my head. So striking/movement is the best in a MMA game ever, but everything that surrounds the striking is poorly made. (Or I should say not good enough)

Im trying to give an example: The Headmovement is part of the striking which is technically better than in any other MMA game before UFC 3, but then again... Im limited in moving my head, cause I can move my head only forward backward left and right, on an analog stick that is capable of making 360 turns. Why? I have like another 10 ''Why'' examples, right off the bet... cause its bothering me for 2 years now.

Im not saying UFC 3 is a bad game, I'd still put it top5 in MMA games besides the issues I have with it...

All Im saying is, its not good enough for whats actually possible on PS 4. Especially when you have a 10yo old game and other MMA/Boxing games, that did it better in most areas of the game. (Most of them are EA games btw, including EA MMA)

It could all just be bad, because it was rushed out early (thats obviously the case with UFC 3) but that doesnt make it right to call it the best MMA game ever, IMO. We dont all think a like of course. Im very happy EA is taking their time this time around.

Lets hope that we can all agree on, that UFC 4 is the best ever.
Advertisements - Register to remove