View Single Post
Old 02-15-2020, 06:20 PM   #47
RayRay412
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Raider Ren’s Madden NFL 20 Set / Pro Difficultly / Offline Franchise / Human vs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren
Good stuff, thanks for sharing!

I like your change to CPU QBA - in fact, I played week 5 of my AZ 2019 franchise, with the following changes: CPU QBA to 55 from 50, and Threshold to 50 from 49. I have updated the OP with these changes. After a few games, I may bring in your 20 Hum INT; I had been giving that some thought, though that may not be necessary with CPU QBA now @ 55.

Your combo of 51 CPU QBA and 20 HUM INT might be worth keeping if you like the way it plays.
I am about to play another game. I'll let you know how it goes

Played the Seahawks in week 2, ended up with the opposite results as last game. I got my first lead of the game with 28 seconds left on the clock ended up winning 13 - 10. It was my kind of game, love defensive battles.

The only thing I am a little weary about were user sacks, but I do have Tj Watt and Cam Heyward. I had 6 sacks, only one of which was on a blitz. Cam accounted for 2 and Watt had 1 1/2. The game against the Patriots Watt had 3, the Pat's and Seahawks do have terrible o-lines though.

I think I will try moving CPU acc up to 53 and keep my CPU int's at 20. I feel like I should have lost that game to the Seahawks.

Last edited by RayRay412; 02-15-2020 at 07:17 PM.