View Single Post
Old 02-24-2020, 09:52 AM   #11
kennylc321
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: A Two Year Development Cycle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godgers12
Do you guys think that a two year development cycle would work for Madden? I'm not talking about releasing the game every two years, because let's face it EA is all about their coin and would never agree to something like that. Nevertheless, what I'm referring to is something similar to what Activision does with CoD. Bring in another development team, so you have two different teams working on different games at the same time. For instance one would be working on Madden 21 and the other would be working on 22.

I honestly think if we had a two year cycle such as this, the finished product would be so much better, and each game would feel fresh and new, as you would have two differing visions working in unison. Just something I think would be beneficial for all involved...

...thoughts?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Operation Sports mobile app
The major problem you're going to have is continuity. It is very difficult to pick up where someone else left off. Team 1 will implement a new passing system and in the next year's game, Team 2 has to improve on the passing system as well as do their own thing. That's not an easy task.
Advertisements - Register to remove