View Single Post
Old 03-13-2020, 07:01 PM   #34
ML
MVP

ML's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Armor & Swords MLB The Show 20 Classic/Directional Clean Screen Simulation Slider

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninertravel
so I have just started using your sliders from last year into this, if this helps you get a idea where to start I like to play every game of the season on opening day and on to get a fill for different teams and stadiums

2 games and I have had 2 very good games

a game where I was being dominated 3-0 by Boyd in Detroit. but 2 homers made it 3-3 in the 7th, and I won it as the Indians in a walk off in the 9th,

the 2nd game was a pitching duel with nats and mets with mad max and de grom. until the 7th innings again

I took at 3-0 lead. mets got a 2 run homer at 3-2 I ended up winning and holding on 5-2 and they left the bases loaded at the end in the 9th.

a few things EVERY run was from home runs but 1 run. there was a awesome amount of strikeouts 12 strikeouts from mad max in 6 innings

the CPU BP seems to be better this year. Wilson came out to face a lefty and had to stay in there for 3 batters that's when I hit the 2 run Homer from Sotto to go up 5-2

the CPU didn't leave in the LR guy forever this time in the Indians game, took him out after 2 innings in the past they never took them out lets hope this wasn't a one off.

Nothing to do with sliders but commentary is bland again. the 'kids are buying his jerseys' are playing a million times again. and out of date saying Cano is in the first year of a 4 years contract ...

game plays smooth and awesome so far I guess only runs coming from homers might be the only yellow flag early on.

next game will be Brewers and Cubs! I will keep using last years sliders until you get 20s up!

Seeing the same thing - a lot of long balls and doubles. Everything else from last year seems to be playing smooth.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports