Old 03-29-2020, 01:27 PM   #4
countryboy
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62
Re: Thanks SDS!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickyb6
What are you thanking them for? The garbage release? The LONE half baked franchise addition? The copy n paste road to the show? The crappy player progression/regression? The garbage AI? Don’t know why your thanking them. The game has been a MESS. The fact that need to release patches to fix simple things RIGHT AFTER release....is RIDICULOUS.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickyb6
Don’t forget the “full minor league rosters” they promised....only to have a BARRAGE of them missing (Gavin Lux Aj Puk etc)
There are plenty of places for you to voice your displeasure with the game, hell you can even create your own thread voicing that displeasure.

He's entitled to his opinion just like you're entitled to yours, but there is absolutely no reason for you to come into this thread and **** on his opinion the way you did, other than you feel the need to refute anyone's opinion who is different than yours.

You knew what this thread was going to be when you clicked on it, you could've easily just bypassed instead of making a scene. But I guess misery loves company.

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals