Old 04-01-2020, 10:24 PM   #60
tytyboogie
Rookie

tytyboogie's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Bassrunning interface Removed on patch

Quote:
Originally Posted by p00p1
I'm in the same boat, I've always hated the running interface and LOVED it when they let you use AUTO but still override the CPU decisions. They definitely did this on purpose, it's in the patch notes. No idea why they would make this change and I hope they go back, otherwise I think I'm just going to jump back into COD Warzone. There is already an option to show baserunner windows, that should turn them 100% on or 100% off and the game should respect that setting. This is terrible, if I hit a ball into the corner, I want to know if the guy on first is trying to score or if I need to send/stop him... BLAM this crap
I know this is unlikely but since this seems to have been done intentionally and not by accident according to some, is it possible that they chose to do this becuase they were noticing that with the new throw home cutoff system has become easier to throw out runners at home and get perfect throws (possibly during online games) so they chose to pick something to do to " curb" the throw out at home rates..and removing this was a attempt to make this harder to acheive becuase u cant see where anyone is...instead of digging into the new "throw system/feature whatever they want to label it as, to just tweak that instead..maybe the online players (even offline)have been complaining and sending feedback that we didnt realize?