View Single Post
Old 05-05-2020, 02:01 PM   #35
Rondo is GOD
MVP

Rondo is GOD's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: HCP's I Promise They Work Slider Setup

This sliders are the REALNESS!!! I always struggle to find something that feels authentic and creates a challenge. I feel like I'm playing football with these bad boys versus trying to play madden.

My Brady-less 2020 Patriots are so fun on these. My 64 overall Jarrett Stidham was a stud in week one against a stout San Fran defense. Ran a ton of RPOs and short passes/screens. Threw in some jet sweeps and tosses to keep them honest. In week 2 his weaknesses were exposed versus division rival Buffalo. However, our elite defense sealed the game on Buffalo's last drive with a reigning DPOY interception from GillyLock who locked up Kittle in week 1 then Diggsy in week 2.

Big props to you man. I spend my life editing the rosters and draft classes so finding sliders that allow me to enjoy gameplay is AMAZING!

Also, maybe worth noting I only play offline CFM so I can control the league and these still play great. I had to adjust a few things (+5 to CPU catch, -10 to both INT) mostly to fit my play style (longer quarters, I always user play and lock onto one of my safeties) but still..

PROPS!!!
In this case the lasagna restaurant started selling candy to kids and that became the best revenue stream so they’ve let the lasagna get worse and focused on becoming a candy store. The problem is this restaurant bought the rights to make lasagna so if we want lasagna we can only go to this place.

Last edited by Rondo is GOD; 05-05-2020 at 02:04 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove