View Single Post
Old 05-17-2020, 01:48 PM   #713
Bullhank
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: J-KITS NCAA FB SLIDERS: OS Official

Just finished season 1 playing with Memphis. I think the set played well overall, I cannot comment for the user defensive side of the ball as I started my dynasty as the OC. The user run game was good overall, I actually gained yardage running the HB draw which I didn't see in the old slider set I was playing. Passing game was good, occasional wild throw with the QB, usually takes a couple completions for the QB to settle, DBs actually broke on the ball and undercut some routes leading to some picks that would have been completions for me previously. Only notice the RB running in quicksand on rare occasions, usually early in the game which I can accept or if I were playing dumb and jumping onto the R2 button immediately. The PC pass rush, especially against play action was brutal. Maybe a function of my poor offensive line, but often I'd find a D-Lineman in my face immediately after the play fake. That said, I also saw some great passes over blitzing linebackers off play action.

I did feel things got easier as the season went on, part of this was making better decisions with throws after getting picked earlier in the season. Finished the regular season 8-4(5-3) with losses to Duke, UCF, #24 Louisville, and a squeeker to end the season on the road at UConn 31-28. Saw two OT wins during the season including a 3 OT thriller at USF. Played in the Poinsettia Bowl against Nevada which turned out to be a matchup of two evenly matched teams and it played out that way. I finally sealed the W with
:08 left on the clock to claim the Poinsettia Bowl 35-28.