View Single Post
Old 05-18-2020, 01:39 PM   #714
Heyuimintojsus
Pro

Heyuimintojsus's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: J-KITS NCAA FB SLIDERS: OS Official

Playing OD with Georgia State and four other guys in the SunBelt. So I know we already have bad teams and anything I say may just deal with that.

1) I will say the newer ones don't seem as hard as the first, but to me still hard, ESPECIALLY on the tackling. AND how the QB can just zig zag and get plenty of yards, despite defensive players having better ratings.

2) This isn't much help, but I am on board with what you do, whether you adjust or not.

BUT, I do have a BIG question. The past two games, my best WR has not played the last quarter, quarter and half of games. But he's not injured and I see nothing wrong with him. I even changed the depth chart for a play and changed back, but he still didn't come back in. Any ideas what's causing this?

3) I will admit old faithful is VERY hard, and we all get pretty frustrated, mainly at tackling and the QB maneuvers. But I just shake my head. We have bad teams, so I just figure it's gonna happen.

Hope you can tell me what you think about my WR just sitting out.

I have not seen a difference on the things you are liking.

The things I'm liking are:
- slightly less USER ints
- more USER pocket time
- USER RBs aren't stuck in the mud
- Better speed representation b/c of threshold (seems this worse from my experience)

Not much easier if any to stop run
Not many user sacks for me
WRs catch everything
My secondary is absolutely HORRIBLE - like allowing 400 yards through the air, and I have bumped up the numbers to pay more attention to passing.

The common things I don't like are:
- It's easier to stop the CPU run game (will play with rush D, & CPU run block again)
- Too many USER sacks w/ average DLinemen (may bump CPU pass block)
- CPU WRs dropping too many wide open SURE catches (may bump up)
- USER DB coverage is too good in my opinion (will tweak around)

Last edited by Heyuimintojsus; 05-18-2020 at 01:43 PM.