View Single Post
Old 05-18-2020, 02:24 PM   #862
tommycoa
MVP

OVR: 6
Re: Tommycoa’s Madden 20 Cpu/cpu Base Set

The sliders in the OP are good to go. I’m working on a separate 15 minute slider set. Let me know how it goes.

[quote=tuckermaine;2050109790]
Quote:
Originally Posted by tommycoa
Pro is the best for both animations and ratings. All pro has always delivered a stale experience.

The all-madden/expert in the setup/main menu gives the AI a boost. The 90 qb acc slider with this set also fixes the qb play for the most part.

From my testing and others, like Playmakers, who‘S the best, have always said pro is bet for coach mode or cpu/cpu.

In my experience All Pro always seems to take something away from the game. I tried a set of all pro sliders a few weeks ago, they played bad. The all pro setting is the optimal level for human vs human games.

On a side note, I’ve got the stats and gameplay looking solid. I’m just not seeing any high scoring shootouts.

I’m gonna tinker with the 15 minute set today and try to get them to score more.

Now im seeing 40-50 points a game, but i havent seen a team score more than 38 points.

Also think i have a fix for the punting. It involves player edits. But shouldn’t take 1 minute to perform before a game.ni’m still ironing out the kick power rating formula., trying to find a new 99. Can’t figure out if new 99 kick power for players will be 82 or 83. Meaning the highest punt average guy like Tress Way from the skins, I’ll either have him at 82 or 83 kick power.[/QUOTE

Aaaallllrighty then Pro it is...
I’m off and going to plug and play ..I’ll text you up in a bit from here I want to give my test franchise some games to see variety...
Once again thank you...

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts