Home

Tommycoa’s Madden 20 Cpu/cpu Base Set

This is a discussion on Tommycoa’s Madden 20 Cpu/cpu Base Set within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-17-2020, 04:18 PM   #857
MVP

OVR: 6
Re: Tommycoa’s Madden 20 Cpu/cpu Base Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommycoa
Htown is on ps4. Rogerdatt has had success on xbox with apathy’s rosters. Not sure on the exact user name.
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...-xbox-one.html

Apathy’s roster thread. Not sure if he’s gonna update for a while, he has a small child with the virus. Send your prayers out for him.

I’ve used his rosters in the past on xbox. They were always good.

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Old 05-18-2020, 06:58 AM   #858
Banned

tuckermaine's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
I think it may be best, if you only watch one team through the season, like I’m doing with the Bucs, to delete profile in between each game.

Now, if you’re watching all the games in a given week, watch them in the chronological order. If not, it’ll play strange. You’ll see tons of big plays, long runs, pick 6s, blocked punts, kicks...arcade nonsense.

Want these to be universal, where it doesn’t matter if you watch one team a week or all the games or just a select few match-ups from any given week.
So I’ve got 6 teams I’m watching....your saying watch their games in order.
So you mean as far as start times 1:00 to 4:00 lastly a Monday night game ect
And delete profile before each game right ?
Old 05-18-2020, 09:32 AM   #859
Banned

tuckermaine's Arena

Tommy....
So this question gets many answers....but since we play essentially the same way Cpu Cpu and like realistic animations and stats I’ll ask your opinion

Qb play in particular with “Pro” difficultly how does it differ from “AllPro”...
Does an AllPro Qb need to have a lower acc rating ? Currently I sort of have your sliders with a tweak here and there and I run All Madden in MM and AllPro in Franchise...it runs smooth very good.

I’m reading however some people are sayin that in Pro animations are excellent....but others say AllPro players are more true to ratings attributes....so any suggestions?

Last edited by tuckermaine; 05-18-2020 at 10:42 AM.
Old 05-18-2020, 11:47 AM   #860
MVP

Pro is the best for both animations and ratings. All pro has always delivered a stale experience.

The all-madden/expert in the setup/main menu gives the AI a boost. The 90 qb acc slider with this set also fixes the qb play for the most part.

From my testing and others, like Playmakers, who‘S the best, have always said pro is bet for coach mode or cpu/cpu.

In my experience All Pro always seems to take something away from the game. I tried a set of all pro sliders a few weeks ago, they played bad. The all pro setting is the optimal level for human vs human games.

On a side note, I’ve got the stats and gameplay looking solid. I’m just not seeing any high scoring shootouts.

I’m gonna tinker with the 15 minute set today and try to get them to score more.

Now im seeing 40-50 points a game, but i havent seen a team score more than 38 points.

Also think i have a fix for the punting. It involves player edits. But shouldn’t take 1 minute to perform before a game.ni’m still ironing out the kick power rating formula., trying to find a new 99. Can’t figure out if new 99 kick power for players will be 82 or 83. Meaning the highest punt average guy like Tress Way from the skins, I’ll either have him at 82 or 83 kick power.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuckermaine
Tommy....
So this question gets many answers....but since we play essentially the same way Cpu Cpu and like realistic animations and stats I’ll ask your opinion

Qb play in particular with “Pro” difficultly how does it differ from “AllPro”...
Does an AllPro Qb need to have a lower acc rating ? Currently I sort of have your sliders with a tweak here and there and I run All Madden in MM and AllPro in Franchise...it runs smooth very good.

I’m reading however some people are sayin that in Pro animations are excellent....but others say AllPro players are more true to ratings attributes....so any suggestions?

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Old 05-18-2020, 01:32 PM   #861
Banned

tuckermaine's Arena

[quote=tommycoa;2050109712]Pro is the best for both animations and ratings. All pro has always delivered a stale experience.

The all-madden/expert in the setup/main menu gives the AI a boost. The 90 qb acc slider with this set also fixes the qb play for the most part.

From my testing and others, like Playmakers, who‘S the best, have always said pro is bet for coach mode or cpu/cpu.

In my experience All Pro always seems to take something away from the game. I tried a set of all pro sliders a few weeks ago, they played bad. The all pro setting is the optimal level for human vs human games.

On a side note, I’ve got the stats and gameplay looking solid. I’m just not seeing any high scoring shootouts.

I’m gonna tinker with the 15 minute set today and try to get them to score more.

Now im seeing 40-50 points a game, but i havent seen a team score more than 38 points.

Also think i have a fix for the punting. It involves player edits. But shouldn’t take 1 minute to perform before a game.ni’m still ironing out the kick power rating formula., trying to find a new 99. Can’t figure out if new 99 kick power for players will be 82 or 83. Meaning the highest punt average guy like Tress Way from the skins, I’ll either have him at 82 or 83 kick power.[/QUOTE

Aaaallllrighty then Pro it is...
I’m off and going to plug and play ..I’ll text you up in a bit from here I want to give my test franchise some games to see variety...
Once again thank you...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-18-2020, 02:24 PM   #862
MVP

The sliders in the OP are good to go. I’m working on a separate 15 minute slider set. Let me know how it goes.

[quote=tuckermaine;2050109790]
Quote:
Pro is the best for both animations and ratings. All pro has always delivered a stale experience.

Also think i have a fix for the punting. It involves player edits. But shouldn’t take 1 minute to perform before a game.ni’m still ironing out the kick power rating formula., trying to find a new 99. Can’t figure out if new 99 kick power for players will be 82 or 83. Meaning the highest punt average guy like Tress Way from the skins, I’ll either have him at 82 or 83 kick power.[/QUOTE

Aaaallllrighty then Pro it is...
I’m off and going to plug and play ..I’ll text you up in a bit from here I want to give my test franchise some games to see variety...
Once again thank you...

Teams finished:
Old 05-18-2020, 04:15 PM   #863
MVP

[/code]
Quote:
Originally Posted by tuckermaine
So I’ve got 6 teams I’m watching....your saying watch their games in order.
So you mean as far as start times 1:00 to 4:00 lastly a Monday night game ect
And delete profile before each game right ?
Yeah. That’s the best way. If it’s a thursday night game, do it first.

Teams finished:
Old 05-19-2020, 03:45 AM   #864
MVP

This stops the punters from booming the ball so much.

Player. Awr/KP/KA

Redskins
Tress Way 99/83/74

Arizona
Andy Lee 95/82/75

La rams
Johnny Hekker 85/82/75

Tennessee
Brett Kern 90/82/90

LAC
Ty Long 70/82/70

Jax
Logan Cooke 80/81/80

Houston
Bryan anger 85/81/79

Baltimore
Sam Koch. 85/81/81

Philly
Cam Johnston 85/81/85

Cleveland
Jamie Gillian 85/81/86

Saints
Thomas Morehead 85/81/85

NYG
Riley Dixon 80/81/80

Carolina
Michael Palardy 70/81/80

Oakland
AJ Cole 85/81/85

Lachlan Edwards 83/80/83

Pit
Jordan berry 75/80/80

Detroit
Sam Martin 79/80/82

Cincy
Kevin Huber 80/80/85

Minn
Britton colquit 74/80/74

Seattle
Michael Dickson 85/80/85

Miami
Matt haack 73/80/73

New england
Jake bailey 86/79/86

SF
Mitch wishnowsky 73/79/73

Chi
Pat O’Donnell 76/79/76

Denver
Colby Wadman 79/79/79

IND
Rigoberto Sanchez 72/79/72

KC
Dustin Colquitt 81/79/81

GB
JK Scott 84/79/84

TB
Bradley Pinion 79/78/79

Buff
Corey bojorquez 84/78/84

Dallas
Chris Jones 70/78/70

Sent from my iPad

Teams finished:

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »