View Single Post
Old 06-04-2020, 12:24 PM   #1
NicoS2411
Rookie

OVR: 0
Does 2k regularly changes the default difficulty ??

I regularly play offline games vs the CPU (HOF difficulty), and the CPU seems way different from one week (patch?) to another.

I was at last having fun these last weeks with fairer battles vs HOF CPU... Now they seem to have ruined it...

Last week or so I managed to beat and sometimes even blow out some HOF CPU teams by 20-30 points.
This week, I cannot even compete with a regular NBA team using an all star/decade team
So what the hell happened recently ?? the CPU players are all being superhuman (again)...

- they have become gods of handling (Porzingis is doing like 3-4 ultra quick spins moves per game when you try to steal the ball from him)
- your players controlled by the CPU in defense, which were helping a lot in defense last week, now let opposing players go through them, even with max defensive awareness
- The cpu gets at least 10-15 green releases per game (so many 3s...), while i get 2-3 max.
- I used to be able to knock some mid range shots... impossible now, even with 90+ rated players.
- Any CPU center is Mutombo, it has become impossible to score under the basket if an opponent is less than 2-3 meters way (some ridiculous animations occur in the paint... i saw Olajuwon or Karl Malone being bullied/pushed away by Seth Curry or Barea...)

What is the point of drastically changing the gameplay like this? it makes all the work on the sliders pointless! Now I have to wait for their next secret update if don't uninstall the game by then...
Advertisements - Register to remove