View Single Post
Old 06-20-2020, 11:59 PM   #68
BlackBetty15
MVP

BlackBetty15's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Madden NFL 21 Gridiron Notes - Face of the Franchise: Rise to Fame - New Skill St

Quote:
Originally Posted by illwill10
Best Case scenario is they probably didn't touch Franchise for current gen, but they did for next gen. I feel like it is something they would have promoted. They didn't even bring up the scenario engine. It can be assumed in the Face of the Franchise description that the different storylines has to do with scenario engine, but it is something that they didn't mention it at all. I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't touched on current gen. Hopefully they overhauled it for next gen though.
Maybe...I am banking more on the fact it will be a port. From current to next. The game engine hasn’t been overhauled so the game doesn’t need to be like the other two infamous trailers. This will be an upgrade to how the game is played and graphics/lighting. It will feature the same CFM UI and basically untouched. It’s just not where the money is amigo. As with anything in our world events, follow the money and you will always find the true heart of any motivation, and in EAs case...make Madden looked really good for the next tournament and MUT online leagues that get public ally streamed. Our era of franchise is dead. The last great franchise EA did was NCAA 14 with coordinators ect. Not perfect but it was great. Immersive. The game was good but the out of game things to do was even better. Even that game you can see the EA transition to UT type wants.