View Single Post
Old 06-21-2020, 10:23 AM   #71
illwill10
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31
Re: Madden NFL 21 Gridiron Notes - Face of the Franchise: Rise to Fame - New Skill St

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtmetcalfe
I also think best case scenario for franchise is getting new features on next gen. But I’d be shocked if they are willing to let people upgrade from last gen to next gen for free if there was additional work put into the game outside of porting it.

The problem I have with face of the franchises playing through college and high school is the fact it’s just a reskin. The game is going to play the exact same way as the pro game. There should be a massive difference between high school and NFL but we won’t see it so I find the whole thing to just be a “add hand towels” situation. EA adding different leagues does zero to changing the game outside of cosmetics.
I'm just thinking of how they worded the Dual Entitlement for both Fifa And Madden because it's not the same for both.

Madden:
"Madden NFL 21 Ultimate Team binder content and Madden Points will transfer. Progress in certain Franchise modes can also be imported from current generation to next generation. "

FIFA:
"All progress you make or content you acquire within FIFA 21 Ultimate Team (including players, items, coins, FIFA Points, match record, and leaderboard placement), as well as all progression in VOLTA FOOTBALL will transfer from PlayStation 4 to PlayStation 5 and back, or Xbox One to Xbox Series X and back. Progress within all other modes including Online Seasons, Co-Op Seasons, Career Mode, Pro Clubs, etc. will be specific to the console you are playing on and won’t transfer between consoles."

With Fifa, it seems like if you are getting Current gen and plan on upgrading right away, its best to only invest time on Ultimate Team since nothing else transfers over. With Madden it says certain franchise modes, so the best case scenario is that Face of Franchise transfers over and not regular Franchise because it is different on next gen
Advertisements - Register to remove