View Single Post
Old 07-14-2020, 05:30 PM   #32
DarthRambo
MVP

DarthRambo's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: AO Tennis 2 Career Mode (what is your story)

Finished out year 1 with a first round loss in a world 250 tourney. I won a challenger match for like $175,000.

So I noticed twice now the Roger Federer I have on file disappears from my career beginning year 2. I restarted last time thinking I accidentally had wrong roster in. I know for a fact he was in my career year one. I'm just making up a story of him retiring after 2020. I do hate that happened...gotta be a glitch with his created player I have.

I moved the difficulty up to Pro, and ball aim marker still on for serve only. Semi pro was getting too easy for me as I've learned how to play better.

First tournament of the 2021 was another first round loss in a world 250 tourney. I upgraded my player and is up to a 61 overall. I have entered the 2021 Australian Open looking to build on a first round win in the US Open major vs Tommy Paul.

First round draw is vs Jan-Lennard Struff. Below is a photo of the matchup. I'm certainly a big underdog. Before I play I need a good nap. Playing this game tired has cost me big time I feel lol

1594762195263.jpeg

Sent from my LG-G710 using Operation Sports mobile app

https://www.youtube.com/DarthRambo