View Single Post
Old 07-15-2020, 03:41 PM   #1205
JoshC1977
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: JoshC1977's Madden 20 CFM-only Sliders (User vs CPU Only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirRAIDER
Hey Josh just wanted to ask some1 who might know....is swapping difficulties between all pro and all madden going to ruin the game within a game logic. I play on all pro and really enjoy game play, just my offense can be very successful most cases. In first year week 12 so maybe speaking too soon on a topic I haven't yet allowed to play its course. All madden can be.....like a grain of salt per say and old enough to know in most cases you can't have the best of both worlds. So anyways if what I'm asking makes any senses I would like to read your view of things. Point blank answer would be the best and know thats how you roll haha. Hey hope this message is not outta context I know you a busy man and probably answered a question like this dozen of times but my illiterate a$$ can't find it. Anyways have a gd1 if none the less. Ty
Hey, sorry, I just realized I never responded to it.

My opinion...

Alternating is not going to 'break' anything. However, I think the game plays at its worst a) in year 1 of a franchise and b) the first game after making a slider/difficulty change. If you're in Year 1, I'd keep going.

But regardless, I think constantly changing back and forth (or being one of those that suggests doing a "slider reset" prior to each game) is doing one's self a disservice. You'll probably see more bad animations (warping, clipping, and so on) by taking this approach. It doesn't so much alter the gameplay as much as it de-syncs it.
Advertisements - Register to remove