parent22
Pro

parent22's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Modding has finally arrived in NCAA 14 - a preview

Quote:
Originally Posted by cah001
hey guys,

first off, I love what you guys are doing. I am a huge fan of NCAA 14. Probably the best sports ever!

Im a Division 2 football coach. with everything going on and my season being pushed back i have a little extra time on my hands. I am good with computers from a football stand point but have not gotten into the whole modding thing. i stumbled across this board and im intrigued.

I need some help. i have read through this board and you guys are clearly experts in this but i have trouble following a lot of your conversations due to my incompetence and lack of experience with this.

What i want to do is create a dynasty with 12 of my teambuilder teams and modd the rest of the teams to create a Division 2-Division 3-NAIA dynasty. my plan is to add my teambuilder teams and then mod the rest of the teams with similar colors. I am told by a friend that it is easier to modd a dynasty with no team builder teams than it is to modd with teambuilder teams. Is that true??

Im not worried about helmet logos and jerseys with schools names, ect. i would be fine with just using numbers on the helmets instead of logos since im sure you can't add custom logos. if i cant use numbers, im fine with a blank helmet too.

I know you guys are busy but if i could get some help me out, it would be greatly appreciated! I have PS3. I know i need to download BruteForce Save data and the EA DB editor i believe? when i try to find links to those it leads me to dead ends and bad web pages. Can someone point in the direction to where there are good download links for those please?

From what i understand, editing the rosters and player attributes and teams names, citys, states, ect. is pretty straight forward. I will definitely need help when it comes to editing the uniforms and removing the logos, ect. Like i said before, im not worried about the logos and such. I just want to try to have accurate colors and uniforms.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. If there is anything that i can do to help please let me know.

Thanks guys! I look forward to hearing from y'all.
Ok so what you want to do is download the ea dB editor (download Skulletors version) and brute force save data. With the ea dB editor you can mod up to 30 teams uniforms and all of their color schemes. You can also mod team history, rosters, recruits, bowl games, stadium, etc. I will post later today with a detailed, step by step version on how to do this. Thanks!

Last edited by parent22; 07-21-2020 at 09:11 AM.