View Single Post
Old 07-27-2020, 10:35 AM   #53
TrophyKing80
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Every Kids Dream: An Option Run to The Top of College Football!

Quote:
Originally Posted by parent22
LOL! Sometimes this game just plays very funky. It tries to capture what college football is -- with rivalries, upsets, and other crazy things -- so it picks a "random" difficulty based on if the other team is a rival, if it's an important game, and if you're away. I feel that sliders take the backseat to this "RNG" sort of college football craziness.

With that being said, like I said before you'll slaughter them next time you play them. I love revenge games in this game -- I feel like the game knows that it's a revenge game. In my ECU dynasty I am going to crush UConn this year in my revenge game. They kept me out of a bowl, and likely shifted recruits focuses!

Still, when you're on a huge winning streak in this game, I always feel relieved when I lose. That's how I know that my sliders are on the spot.
I was kinda hoping that would be the case, and not a situation where you set the sliders and the game just plays one way from there on out. I'm not an elite-level player on this game, despite playing the series for two decades, so shifting to Heisman, after a six month absence from the game, is certainly more challenging for me than it probably is for gamers like Young and Moose, but I do like the challenge. It's kinda satisfying when you hit a great pass with the sliders weighted against you, cause you know you're doing so with an increased level of difficulty. Of course, then your next three plays get blown up, but c'est la vie.

Thanks for the feedback, Parent.