View Single Post
Old 08-03-2020, 10:11 AM   #33
Counter Punch
Pro

Counter Punch's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Haircuts that ACTUALLY appeal to casual fans ,hardcore fans and people can relate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leiqueros
I also have it reserved, and although what I hear and see worries me a lot, I hope that what you say will change it, and we can edit the statistics of the CAF as it happened in previous games.
You know how the game is right now, are unhappy with it in its current state, and are preordering it and crossing your fingers and hoping they change it? That seems foolish. You preordering the game is sending them a message that you are so excited about the game the way it is that you can’t even wait until release to purchase it, or that you are so excited about the inclusion of Fury and Wilder.

Will they make any major changes? Possibly, but if they do it certainly won’t be because anyone who bought the game already is asking for it.

Maybe you’re happy with the game and the CAF stuff isn’t a big sticking point, but if you get in here after release complaining about something that you already knew was the case before you preordered then I hope you get roasted. Cheers!