View Single Post
Old 08-03-2020, 12:13 PM   #34
Leiqueros
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Haircuts that ACTUALLY appeal to casual fans ,hardcore fans and people can relate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Counter Punch
You know how the game is right now, are unhappy with it in its current state, and are preordering it and crossing your fingers and hoping they change it? That seems foolish. You preordering the game is sending them a message that you are so excited about the game the way it is that you can’t even wait until release to purchase it, or that you are so excited about the inclusion of Fury and Wilder.

Will they make any major changes? Possibly, but if they do it certainly won’t be because anyone who bought the game already is asking for it.

Maybe you’re happy with the game and the CAF stuff isn’t a big sticking point, but if you get in here after release complaining about something that you already knew was the case before you preordered then I hope you get roasted. Cheers!

As I said, I have the game reserved for a few days after leaving the trailer, I am still debating with my brother whether or not to cancel the reservation, because to buy it I would do it half with it, and I would buy it digitally.

And yes, inside me it bothers me a lot everything I have been learning about the CAF, but even so I really want to play a new game of sports fighting, and currently on PS4 there are no other options other than this UFC 4.

Clearly within the game there will be sections where I can enjoy it, and others where it will bother me a lot, but as I tell you I am still not clear if finally everything that has to do with the edition of the CAF will annul said reservation.

Now, yes, if I buy it, I will do so with total freedom, and as such I will continue to visit as long as this forum is allowed, and when I do, I will speak with total freedom and without coercion, what I may like about it, and what I do not and, of course, with total freedom I will complain about what I think has to improve, be what I know right now, or anything that I currently ignore about the game.

🍗🍗🍗🍗🍗🍗🍗🍗
If I finally buy it, roasted or not, I will come here to give my opinion, for good or bad.
🍖🍖🍖🍖🍖🍖🍖🍖