View Single Post
Old 08-03-2020, 01:25 PM   #35
Leiqueros
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Haircuts that ACTUALLY appeal to casual fans ,hardcore fans and people can relate

I see very respectable that whoever is not happy with this UFC 4, does not buy it, and thus punish EA Sports for it.

But I also see respectable that whoever buys it, for whatever reason, can later show their opinion of the game, whether it is for better or for worse.

Honestly, for everything I have heard and seen in relation to the creation CAFs, I feel disappointed, I expected much more in the edition of these, as well as I also expected, much more space to save my created fighters, because just like now I say that 22 CAF is a ridiculous number, I will keep saying it if I finally buy the game, because being able to save hundreds if not thousands of characters created, as it happens in other sports games, EA continues to put this unfortunate amount of 22 CAF.

That the game has ridiculous hairstyles such as the unicorn, that has tiger, lion or bear heads, and any of those ridiculous things that it brings, to my honestly it is not that it bothers me as much, as that it really bothers that It is not being able to save a minimum amount of 100 CAF of creation, although I would like it to be over 200 or more.

This is one of the things that really makes me doubt your purchase, since it is what bothers me in the face of being able to play this game as I do, the ridiculous cosmetics, with not using them I have, although it seems to me that EA You have lost some of your resources in this trash.
Advertisements - Register to remove