View Single Post
Old 08-04-2020, 12:54 AM   #38
Jizamurai
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Haircuts that ACTUALLY appeal to casual fans ,hardcore fans and people can relate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Counter Punch
Ok? No one is telling you that you can’t express your opinion.

I’m just letting you know, if you have preordered the game knowing that the CAF options you want aren’t even close to where you expect they should reasonably be at this point in the series, and you then come on here after knowingly pre-purchasing the game and acting outraged that they haven’t drastically overhauled the CAF system post launch, please don’t pull this “I’m just expressing my opinion” card as it is completely counterintuitive to actively contribute to something with your actions and then turn around and complain about it being the way it is. When you had a chance to actually do something about it you chose not to.

Facts , Can’t just talk and talk and talk and talk you have to be about it also. I see a lot of people that are disliking what the game offers but on the side they are going to buy it even though they know what the game has to offer and they seen what the game has to offer which isn’t a true representation of MMA and real life when it comes to character customization. Me I’m going to sit this one out, wait for some updates and maybe get it when the next GEN consoles come out but if there’s no improvements and nothing new I will be waiting for UFC 5 or until another company gets the license which I highly doubt will happen