View Single Post
Old 08-04-2020, 06:58 PM   #29
RollTideRoll0929
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Head accessories such as masks will not be in the actual fight in UFC 4.

I'm going to ask the million dollar question; why in the HELL did they put together the Gamechangers program if they weren't even willing to listen to their feedback, ideas, and opinions?? If I was a GC I'd become completely unglued if the devs showed me all this emotes, costumes,goofy hairdos, backyard fights, kumite arena, etc.

I'd completely risk being kicked out to tell them that they are completely pointing this series in the wrong direction. I sincerely hope that this was none of the GC's idea, to make this game ultra casual friendly. I'm just trying to understand their mindset of flying people out there and discussing ideas about the game and not listening to a single word of what they had to say. This is seriously becoming a huge joke......I dont understand how they had a little bit of momentum with UFC 3 with thr improvements to the stand up, and all the subsequent patches that added a good bit of new gameplay mechanics. I was somewhat disappointed with UFC 3 as a whole but I did feel somewhat optimistic for UFC 4.

That was until I played the beta.....just felt like none of the major sore spots of UFC 3 were given attention with the exception of the grappling and clinch system. Now we have some kind of UFC/Fortnite hybrid that doesnt know if it wants to be a sim or an arcade game so it straddles somewhere in the middle. You guys were on to something with UFC 3......why oh why did you completely do a 180 and lose all that momentum and sell out to the casual crowd?? I know the priority is sales, I get that, but seriously do you think this is going to sell well??? UFC 4 sums up this whole year perfectly......a complete clusterf#@k!!!!!!