Old 08-06-2020, 02:49 PM   #190
Mbcandids69
Just started!

Mbcandids69's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Aaron's Auto Sub Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
OK, I've been tweaking these sliders to the point of obsession for the past week and I think I'm close to getting the right. My goal initially was to get the backup rb enough carries without causing the starting rb to disappear in the 4th quarter (the disappearing glitch). This autosub set seems to fix that problem.

Quarters - 13 min with 15 sec accelerated clock

Fatigue - 60 (anything more and you run the risk of RBs and DL disspearing in the 4th)

QB out/in - 0/3 -QBs never come out for fatigue reasobs and they wont with this set.

RB - 78/82 - This seems to be the best we can do with out formation subs. Depending on the number of runs a team calls you will see anything from 5-10 runs by your backup a game. For example, In my CFM I called 10 straight runs with the Bills. Spiller ran 6. Jackson ran 3. Brown ran 1. That is the balance i was looking for.

WR- 30/35 - This number may be too low for most folks. For me the 3rd, 4th and sometimes 5th receivers get a realistic amount of time simply because of pass formations so there is no need to rotate them in and out. If you change them I wouldnt go any higher than 60 wr in because WRs fatigue faster than RBs and you could end up with situations where star recievers are out in late game situations because they ran too many go routes and dropped their fatigue too low.

TE- 30/35 - Same as above. Double TE formations give the 2nd TE plenty of time.

OL - 0/3- OL rarely ever sub out in real life.

DE, DT and LB - 50/55 - The toughest part to figure out when it comes to auto subs. They are more likely to disappear because there are no formations where they take plays off. So if you have the autosubs too high, you will notice DE/DT/LBs dissapearing in the 4th if the other team is running a no huddle offense or 2 min offense. This is about the limit I think that you can push autosubs so that you get some backups snaps but dont risk losing them.

CB/S - 30/35 - Backups get plenty of time already without auto subs because of the nickel/dime/quarter formations.

Now since this COVID-19 thing started. I decided to go wayyy back to Madden 10 and play CFM. Currently in Year 5(2013). I control every team EXCEPT the STEELERS(a humble challenge for myself). I'm currenty watching the game play itself and these sub sliders are AMAZING for CPU vs. CPU. Its like watching league pass!! NO CAP!!(I also have NCAA football 10 for drafting)

Fatigue: 65
Game Speed: Fast
11 min qtrs. 15 sec runoff.
Speed Threshold: 3

I cant get off this game every team and coaching scheme tinkered to simulate real NFL play.

I am open to any questions or comments regarding my CFM.
I.e., The current SB Champs are the Jaguars. (i know.. trust me I do) Brady Quinn was the starter, yet "AJ Green" M-J-D and the defense (mainly the secondary) led them to hoist the Lombardi.

Like I said, I am MORE than eager to share any info or stats.

Any ideas on a new thread for my CFM???