View Single Post
Old 08-10-2020, 11:45 PM   #7
gutsdabeast
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: MyCareer Matchup Nightmares

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freakywwe
Yeah, as a PG playing against Simmons is a nightmare. Giannis sometimes runs the point too for the Bucks and that matchup is far worse. I can sometimes stay infront of Ben and force up some bad shots, and he'll miss them cause he's Simmons, but Giannis, if he's not already blown by me and heading for an easy dunk, will make some of the most insane shots even playing perfect defense. They really should improve the coaching AI to adjust for super big PG's to be defended by the SF/PF
Giannis is a nightmare too. He obliterates my PF. And when he runs the point I have no chance. I try to no avail to stay in front of him but I'm essentially delaying the inevitable. Why the game doesn't adjust for super big PG's I'll never understand. Simmons ridiculous perimeter D also gives me trouble. He's just an overall terror. Recently had a playoff series. My Heat won 4-3 but he avg 31 pts. 9 ast. My stats were down across the board. Toughest playoff series I've ever played. It was fun but Spolstra needs to assign Simmons to Butler or Josh Jackson next time.