View Single Post
Old 08-19-2020, 12:18 AM   #40
oneamongthefence
Nothing to see here folks

oneamongthefence's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: Old Madden Franchise Features: Are They as Good as We Remember?

Holdouts aren't in the game today. A player can refuse to sign with you. But he won't refuse to play.

We have all these abilities in the game. How about some off the field abilities too both positive and negative. As what was said earlier those player roles were awesome.

A feature that was in Madden 12 I believe was the consistency system. Where the higher the consistency rating the more likely they would play at the same level each week. For example a player like Trubisky would have a really low consistency rating. So week to week he could play like a 60 ovr or an 80 Ovr. Tom Brady by comparison would play pretty much the same every week. The only change I would add is the ability to upgrade the rating.

I think the biggest issue is that multiuser franchises want to have control over everything. That's why dev trait regression doesn't occur. Or the way the game handles regression in general. Users can predict how and when a player regresses. All users have a similar experience by eliminating random elements from the game. Remember when injuries could impact a player? Gone.

On another note I wonder how online and offline franchise users goals align when looking at feature being added and implemented?

#fixmaddenfranchise