View Single Post
Old 08-19-2020, 02:54 AM   #6
ERsports
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Career mode thread-List your Bugs and improvements needed here!

So Pro tip on Invite a Fighter.

Get your connection with them to 100% or if you have a lot of money connection does not matter. Pick a fighter with a move you do not want to learn. Since the ai is low in invite a fighter use the entire five minutes to evolve your moves. I use it to finish subs at the end to rank them up as you can have your way with them grappling.

This is why it makes no sense that once you learb a move you can not train with a fighter anymore. Let me pay a fee to keep training with him and when I do let me select what difficulty. This way maybe he knocks me out for a change and starts a rivalry. This would also give us something extra to do with money late in the Career. Let us train with Legendary Fighters as well and maybe I knock him out in sparring and he comes out of retirement for a fight.

For instance anderson silva retired before I could fight him in my Career. Let me go train with him and bring him out of retirement. This should be easy to implement. I just think the invite a fighter and injury system is awesome and should be opened up and explored further.