Home

Career mode thread-List your Bugs and improvements needed here!

This is a discussion on Career mode thread-List your Bugs and improvements needed here! within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-18-2020, 09:26 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Career mode thread-List your Bugs and improvements needed here!

1-Cpu fighters never change weight classes & roster fighters never get cut to the wfa so you will never fight a ufc fighter there which sucks if you want to stay there longer

2-no legends like gsp or liddel as opponents or training partners either which I think is a waste how cool would it be to injure GSP during training and he comes out of retirement to fight you. We should also be able to do catch weights and change weight classes whenever we want for the most part

3-Would also love if fighters came out of retirement as Silva retired before I got to the UFC.

4-And when you invite a fighter to train I wished it let you keep sparring after you learned the move or you could spar with them anytime after so you can create rivalries easier that way. After you learn all their moves you can never spar with them again. As of now if you injure him you do not learn the move and if you learn the move you can not injure them to start a rivalry

5-Oh and I lost to a guy in the WFA but I moved on to UFC. Seems WFA fighters never move up to the UFC so I did not get a chance to avenge my loss. WFA fighters should get called up just as UFC fighters should get cut

6-We also need a harder difficulty as Legendary especially with a BJJ guy is still not that hard to go undefeated. But give us sliders and a hud if we want and the ability to retry training games. Just make the ai harder

7-Finally, it lets you skip right to the UFC. Also, give me the option to skip the ammys right to the wfa as well and let me skip that stupid first ammy fight.

8-And if you are going to force Coach Davis in my corner every fight when I get to the UFC for the love have him wear the UFC gear instead of those stupid camo pants and T-Shirt. He is the only one wearing them.

9-They should also let us customize our roster fighters attire for practice and wfa fights. It also makes no sense at all that if you override the reebok uniforms that you are the only one in the UFC wearing different shorts if I choose that option it should open up the whole league. Minus stupid headgear of course

10-If you start a Roster Career as an older fighter like say Fabricio Werdum he starts his Career at 43 years old let me pick thr agr or start them younger. Matter of fact they should just hide the age all together and keep the sim records realistic like thry have them and this would eliminate the need to retire Anderson Silva before I can even fight him. Colby Covington even retired before I made it to thr UFC

Bugs-Currently sliders do not work in Career and roster fighters like Anthony Pettis all show as Wrestlers when you watch tape.

What have you guys found

Last edited by ERsports; 08-18-2020 at 09:36 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-18-2020, 11:29 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: Career mode thread-List your Bugs and improvements needed here!

Bug-Career Core Ground Moves never rank up
Old 08-19-2020, 01:02 AM   #3
Rookie

Atgail's Arena

I agree with everything you've said. Also, what happened to our ankle wraps option? Where is the hair with ribbons in it option like Felice Herrig/Carla Esparza has. Where are our country color options?

Give us the option to go up in weight class again later if we decline the first time.
Give us an easier way to see/track our fight of the night or performance bonus fights over time.
Let us see the records for other fighters.
Let us see the other fights on the card we're fighting on if we want to.
Let us tweet other fighters to talk trash and start a rivalry if we want.

Last edited by Atgail; 08-19-2020 at 01:09 AM.
Old 08-19-2020, 01:33 AM   #4
Rookie

I agree brother.

Also Roster fighter Careers starting stats are based off their archetype. What sucks about this is for example if you pick Nick Diaz he is listed as a Boxer. His sub skills are like 1.5 star and he has absolutely no submissions. It is kind of crazy.

Since we have rivalries I also wish the ai would taunt me during the fight on occassions. Make it only sometimes after a knockdown or exchange or when I am at a distance from them. Would be awesome.

I actually love a lot about the Career mode just want to see some things added to it
Old 08-19-2020, 01:59 AM   #5
Rookie

Not really a bug but I accidentally shoot a lot of takedowns trying to punch the body.

Related? Note: I’m playing with Wanderlei Silva right now and I’m pretty sure you can’t clinch with him. He just throws overhands. I’ve switched to the other side and I can clinch with the other fighter. Weird.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-19-2020, 02:54 AM   #6
Rookie

So Pro tip on Invite a Fighter.

Get your connection with them to 100% or if you have a lot of money connection does not matter. Pick a fighter with a move you do not want to learn. Since the ai is low in invite a fighter use the entire five minutes to evolve your moves. I use it to finish subs at the end to rank them up as you can have your way with them grappling.

This is why it makes no sense that once you learb a move you can not train with a fighter anymore. Let me pay a fee to keep training with him and when I do let me select what difficulty. This way maybe he knocks me out for a change and starts a rivalry. This would also give us something extra to do with money late in the Career. Let us train with Legendary Fighters as well and maybe I knock him out in sparring and he comes out of retirement for a fight.

For instance anderson silva retired before I could fight him in my Career. Let me go train with him and bring him out of retirement. This should be easy to implement. I just think the invite a fighter and injury system is awesome and should be opened up and explored further.
Old 08-19-2020, 02:58 AM   #7
Rookie

Also i think we need more of the moves we learn from inviting fighters to be higher stars. Like let us train the move with them more than once to rank it up. When you learn moves later in your career you will never 5 star them. This would allow us to five star some of the fancier moves as of right now you are probably only going to five star your base moves
Old 08-19-2020, 03:08 AM   #8
Rookie

We also need more Fight Night Cards. Most of them are PPV's in Career. I need more chances for 5 round non title Main Events on Fight Night Cards.

The weigh ins and press confer. feeds with the cell phone are half baked. I wish we could at least see them full screen

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »