View Single Post
Old 08-20-2020, 09:59 PM   #3
Its2Eazy17
Rookie

OVR: 0
Hiring Interview

"Listen, everyone, I am only going to address this once, I am here to talk about the team and the team only. The matter of fact is that I am here and now my sole focus is on the successes of this defense. I have time for three questions. Fire away."

A middle-aged woman stands up in the front
- Coach what type of defense do you run, none of us here have heard of you, let alone know the style of your play, could you enlighten us?

"Of course, of course, that is a fair question, but where is the fun of showing your hand so early in the game? Next question."

- Don't you think that you should give us some information, I mean it is a simple answer, 3-4, 4-3?

"True, true and now you've wasted two questions on the same topic, who has the last question?" Edwards points to the back at someone who has had their hand raised

- What do you hope to bring to this team, even though your contract doesn't seem to be for the long term? Could you turn this team around in such a short amount of time?

"That is four questions, but I will let it slide. I am here to make sure seasons like last year do not happen again and honestly, that doesn't seem too hard so I may have it easy here. Honestly, though I pride myself on my defensive play so within these two years I will try and build a top 25 defense."

Edwards walks off without saying anything after answering the question