View Single Post
Old 08-21-2020, 07:43 PM   #47
dvdsaba
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 21 Equipment

Quote:
Originally Posted by ripcandlestickpark
So much of the drama around mouthguards has just been baffling to me (seemingly on the horizon for last year's game, only available in one mode this year, the idea that making them available in other modes is something that needs to be "fought for"). Even though mouthguards have never been ultra-high on my personal equipment wishlists, I recognize that they've been the community's consensus #1 want for awhile.

Dustin/Equipment_Guru/Kane is usually very good about having the community's ear and whatnot. Hopefully at least some equipment additions (mouthguards or otherwise) can be made via title updates this year.
They clearly don't want to invest much if any resources into franchise. The franchise roadmap was to ease tensions but still expect them to do the complete minimum as they've always done. If they're still arguing about whether to do things like mouthpieces than their new focus on franchise is not genuine. At this point, I would feel dirty buying the game when they seem to despise/mistreat franchise players so much (as well i find the current state of franchise unplayable and extremely shallow).

Last edited by dvdsaba; 08-21-2020 at 07:48 PM.