View Single Post
Old 08-23-2020, 10:19 AM   #12
Sleep Doctor
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Rate UFC 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reinfarcements
When I think about everything put together and look at the completely new clinch and takedowns systems, a fair review from me is a 7.

However I cannot begin to express my disappointment in KO/TKO sequences still looking mediocre. There has been a fairly big group of us on here since at least the EA UFC 3 BETA really pushing for improvements on this area and it never seems like much progress gets done with it. Had big hopes with the 2.5 year development time.

Completely new clinch system? You mean the one missing transitions and simple things like double under? More effort went into removing things.

The new denial on tds is trash. It wasn't even properly reading your inputs cuz it read your movement as a denial. The only interesting idea was the directional denial depending on the hip placement but it was still executed poorly.

We are 4 games into the franchise and every release has been a buggy mess. Its time to stop apologizing for them. They've made 4 games and have not come close to the depth the undisputed games. Instead we are regressing every release then wait for patches to fix the game. Then new game comes and undoes everything all over again.

If they weren't the only mma game on the market i bet they'd show some more effort in their product.