View Single Post
Old 09-17-2020, 10:02 PM   #16
ReturnoftheTmac
Pro

ReturnoftheTmac's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: My apologies but, this the best Madden ever!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfsolo
IMO, it's the best Madden ever with a controller in your hand as well.

It's unfortunate to me that people, in a lot of posts, feel the need to have to "apologize" for feeling that this is a great or even the best playing Madden ever. That says a lot about of the tenor of a community.
It’s natural... it’s pretty widely accepted now this isn’t a good product especially considering they are the “sim” experience. Let’s be honest no other games gets SIM stats in franchise this off. Your cover athlete literally doesn’t play like himself (I know he does in gameplay) there’s glitches like formation subs in franchise that make people who try to mimic real life With the extra strategy can’t do. Gameplay wise the AI coverage is just... I have no words. So. Many. Gaps. That’s arcade. The list goes on but most people know and acknowledge these flaws.

Bottom line tho, yeah whatever side you fall on opinion wise for madden who cares. If someone enjoys it that’s good. No one should be mad at that. Also if people are trying to express valid criticism over a to most subpar product then who cares as well. It’s not going to hurt your experience. Just open threads you know won’t trigger you. Boom problem solved.