View Single Post
Old 10-09-2020, 08:26 AM   #3
Switched_17
Rookie

Switched_17's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA Legacy Games on Nintendo Switch?

Hey,

I am definitely going to give those a run! I commented several time on the thread that was started about the Nintendo Switch FIFA post. I remember there were a few of us trying to find what worked. I always felt like FIFA on Switch while on the Switch must have been last Gen. I have even tried running with the OS Community sliders from FIFA 15/16, however, nothing ever felt right in the long run. Which I think was my own fault to be quite honest, I would use the team / teams - since I have a few favorites (Man City - Premier League, Sporting KC - MLS and Bayern Munich - Budesliga). Then I would just pick an equivalent, which to each one to test. What I didn't factor in was the "in real life" aspect, while it's a game, it's also to some extent a simulation where you aren't going to play exactly the same every time and neither is the opposition.

So, then when I tried your first set you posted in the other post, I liked a lot, it seemed to be better, HOWEVER, going from Premier League to MLS, different teams etc. The wheels on that set started straining, I then switched to a hybrid of your set and the community sliders but apparently with an update, or the fact I went from 19 to 20, something changed, I have researched enough to know that what was change should most definitely not change gameplay.

I know that not every match will be the same but I am looking for consistency of fluidity and closer to real life play, where you have to think and play with skill but the teams aren't running the field like calculated robots that can't be caught.

What is the difficulty and the half length you are playing with?

I can't wait to try these! I am thinking these might be a game changer. With the amount of games you've played, you must have something right! I have tons of games but not that many as I have had a really rough year and my FIFA took a back seat due to my health and my wife breaking her leg in half in several spots. So my FIFA time is going back to normal finally.

Thanks for the reply, I'll give these a run and see what happens.