View Single Post
Old 10-13-2020, 04:13 PM   #30
Travolterjohn
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: NHL 21 Franchise Mode Details Revealed, Plenty of New Additions, But Still No Ros

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinsmen7
I can't find it, but I remember Sean Ramjagsingh doing an interview at one point (maybe 2 years ago?) and basically just laughing it off as if the percentage of the community that cared was extremely small, and that they were working on bigger things instead.

I don't know, maybe I'm being naïve or something, but it just seems like such a simple thing to add-You've already got a network, you're already sending out base rosters.

The only thing I can think of (like many here), is that they know that they'd lose costumers by doing this, as each new release is essentially patch work with an updated roster. It's a shame because I'd be happy to continue buying it, and I'm sure many would as well. I'll be waiting until it goes on sale for $30 at the earliest, or may just skip it completely.
But they lost me as Customer exactly about that. Will not buy 21 cause can not transfer my self created 300 Player Roster from NHL 20 to NHL 21