Archsmith99
All Star

Archsmith99's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Offseason

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEJunior
We're at preseason

Got an idea to run by yal before you do your stuff..

Ive been thinking about trying Top 10 for recruiting instead of Top 5 and Pipeline.. The idea behind it is to make what you do on the field hold more weight and to make it a little tougher to get exactly what you want every year like if theres no real good QBs and you gotta take a project rather than always getting a guy that could start day 1 if you wanted to. I looked at my options and it was 167 top 5, 180 top 10, and 500 pipeline. Not sure how if it would work like it should but I would think my play style would hold more weight too, like if I run 40 times a game and only throw 15-20 it might hurt my WR options where as now I can always find one in the pipelines even if I gotta go closer to the 70ovr range rather than 77ovr range. Down side outside of it obviously being harder is I wanted the pipeline there to reward people who are good at finding guys. The results of that is usually 95ovr teams tho. Alternate option would also be using the OC/DC points since our teams might be closer to what they should be.

Try it or leave it
Let's try it.