Old 11-26-2020, 08:10 PM   #24
CujoMatty
Member of Rush Nation

CujoMatty's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Shooting in this game is insanely difficult

Quote:
Originally Posted by allBthere
The aiming thing isn't working out the way it was said - I'm fine with it, but the arc thing is NOT early or late = high arc or flat, it's random imo. I practiced in drills and tried to LT the release early everytime and was getting a lot of rainbow's but also some ideal and flat's ... so idk.

But that's one thing I would miss moving to timing and clean screen (which I would rather in many ways) is sacrificing variety. Like do you get ideal arc all the time or is there variety there?

I had to remove aiming for layups because it is SUPER counter-intuitive to move the stick to match the aiming area depending on where you initated the movement in the first place like left/right/forward it's disorientating for anything other than 'down' like for shooting. I find it hard enough with shooting based on where my guy is on the floor let alone moving layups where you're thinking more about performing a certain move and watching hte player than looking at the HUD/gauge.

if there is a lot of arc variety in timing I might switch to that as the game is so nice to look at I'd rather focus on the player models than gauges anyway.
I havent noticed much variety in arcs but honestly it's not something I would be looking for. I honestly forgot arc variance was a thing they added till I read what you said lol.