View Single Post
Old 12-08-2020, 01:09 PM   #8
mpklub
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: The greatest video game ever

I was thinking about making a thread like this recently.

I've only started playing The Show in the last year or so. I grew up with baseball as my favorite sport. I drifted it from it some over the years due to changes in the game, but more so that as an adult it is harder for me to follow the game. As a kid and teen I would watch every game and follow the box scores. I knew most teams lineups, every closer and setup man in both leagues. I was obsessed.

College football has ultimately taken over as my favorite sport to watch, but baseball has maintained a special place in my heart.

Finding The Show has been amazing. I have yet to find a sports game that replicates the on field experience of the sport the way that The Show does. It feels like a real game of baseball. My starters have off days as do my relievers. Some games I find myself leaving 14 men on base one game but then the next game making that clutch single up the middle with runners in scoring position to take the lead in the 8th.

The Show is an amazing game. Even despite its flaws, I truly believe it is the best on field sports game out there.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Operation Sports mobile app