View Single Post
Old 12-30-2020, 09:06 AM   #97
packers
Rookie

packers's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NFL 2K21 Ros/Fran - based on M21 Ratings

@masterhob50 - All contributions are welcome! It would be nice to have everyone team up to work on one file set. Maybe one day soon this will become a thing.

Team abbreviations:
The team names in the files shared have been changed from OAK, STL, SD to L.Vegas Raiders, L.Angeles Chargers & L.Angeles Rams.

Washington Redskins:
The one HEX change that I tested without success was the Washington Redskins. I'm not familiar with how to edit this via the PBP as the PBP is per player and teams are not editable in the 2K5Tool via GUI. (I would like to understand how you manipulated this)

Player contracts:
This will be good and may provide addt'l buffer to the extended Salary Cap in the Fran file.

Season schedule:
Good catch on the game dates. I have been importing the 2020 schedule when converting the PS2 file, so the PS2 files will show 2020. The Xbox file, I may show 2004. This will be helpful for the Xbox players.

When editing the schedule in the franchise file for the xbox save using the 2K5Tool. There is only the game schedule, no dates/times. The only way I can think to manipulate the date/times would be using Finn's editor with a *.max save.

Thanks for helping, every little bit helps everyone! I'm going to download your files and test them out. I'm very interested in understanding how the Redskins team displays and is acknowledged via commentary in-game.

Thank you!