View Single Post
Old 01-04-2021, 09:02 AM   #51
jay87
Rookie

jay87's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: auto generated draft is terrible

You are absolutely right.

To A: TFG's roster is also revised there, dev traits of 2020 rookies is not like in the EA roster.

B: You are also right there. CPU uses players according to OVR and doesn't take into account if it wants to develop the player. As I said, the problem is amplified by the EA ratings.

If after say three years by the DCs always only rookies come, who are worse than the old players, they are not used by the CPU at all. This continues until enough of the old players retire.
You can see that very well with the HBs, that's why I posted that.
In all tests with TFG, avrg OVR and age curve are similar.
If the age drops, the OVR drops too - new rookies are signed. The more one curve falls or rises, the more the other also falls or rises in the same period. With the EA ratings, the curves almost never match. The O-Line still looks quite good, HBs as said worst, the rest is in between.
Such a development is also not realistic, the age average in the NFL will never develop on many positions as drastically as it does in madden with the EA roster.

XP sliders are not at all suitable for fixing the problem.
They can be used to compensate for differences between different positions. The sliders are important in connection with gameplay sliders/settings. For example, if you increase the CPU's passing game with sliders, then WRs, TEs and QBs will get more XP. The WRs probably the most. You can then adjust that with the XP sliders again.
I' m starting to get a bit of a clue about this, already spent several complete workdays testing xp sliders

The problem with the 99ers players is again the EA roster: there are too many. TFG has only one 99er, that is Aaron Donald. 90+ is much rarer in the TFG roster than in the EA roster. And with the right XP sliders and TFG roster, you can occasionally reach such players even with the autogen classes. At the moment runs the 20th run with TFG, and 3 or 4 99er players were even there after 10 years in the 19 sims

Project: 100% NFL Simulation Football

TFG Roster, 2020 Franchise File, XP-Sliders, Itbeme's Revival Playbook Mod Extension & Simulation Gameplay Sliders

The 100% NFL Roster and Itbeme23's Simulation Sliders for Madden20 *BETA*

R.I.P Arthur Morgan
Advertisements - Register to remove