edaddy
MVP

edaddy's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: SpongeBob is coming to Madden 21... sadly this is not a joke

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
Can we put this to bed already?

This back and forth isn't accomplishing anything.

The OP has said their peace and others have shared their's.

It's starting to become my opinion is better than your opinion dueling post.
Road my man I agree with you and you know I respect your opinion. But this thread just follows the trend that's been harped on for years. Take note of the people that find a need to come on a thread they obviously disagree with and start lobbing statements to the OP. Its the same people same pos6ters without directing it to any particular Mods or posters but its a constant that have to chime in. The thing I don't get is Philly actually is level headed and has been constructive in his views and in actuality his response to others. He strikes me as having a passion for Madden but is frustrated which is true of a large segment of posters here.
But what's the point of even entering a thread that they might obviously disagree with to keep on making points to the OP. The nature of the thread was fine no angry tones etc. but wallah here we go lets derail the thread in an guaranteed attempt to get it closed. Again I respect everyone's opinions an all the Mods but cmon man the little remarks become big remarks and it gets a thread shut. Again everyone who disgrees with a component of Madden is not a EA *****, everyone who likes Madden is not an EA apologists but the extreme few have a personal attachment that I could not fanthom for grown men. Then to look for what a person has posted in the past an lurk?..cmon man thats crazy...

Last edited by edaddy; 01-08-2021 at 02:29 PM.